|H. Doble:||80 €|
|H. Doble con Bañera Hidromasaje:||100 €|
|Suite con Kit Relax:||150 €|
You are Beruete forest. We suggest you get into it. A walk up the cider and back, two hours. Do you dare?
Let yourself go a little further, to discover our hearts, learning our ways, knowing our craft, our forests dotted with dolmens and legends.
Delve into the trails and beyond, take a stroll through the treetops!
Small village of 180 inhabitants located in the valley of Basaburua . Nearby you can visit the valley with its ancient forest Ultzama Orgi , Aralar saw the Plazaola Greenway or Mendukilo cave .
* Orgi Forest .
* Mendukilo Cave .
* Shrine of San Miguel de Aralar .
* Aralar .
* Doneztebe / Santesteban .
* Leurtza Reservoirs .
* Lantz .
* Leitza .
In Beruete Area, you can enjoy varied activities. Are some of them:
- Beigorri Adventure Sports : located in the Oak Grove Aritzalde ( Lekunberri ) offers an adventurous alternative to walk through the branches of the trees , with different and fun steps between platforms in the trees.
- Mendukilo Caves : The Magic of the underworld to everyone . Located on land Astiz Council . Guided tours last approximately 50 minutes.
- Plazaola Natural Way : Natural Way Plazaola is located in the northern Navarra within Larraun Valley . With a length of 25 km linking the town of Lekunberri with Plazaola station near the border with Guipuzcoa , going through Uitzi and Leitza near .
- LARUN , mountain nature leisure : Larun invites you to know the secret places of Aralar and Urbasa . Crossing on foot or by mountain bike through the woods of beech, visit their dolmens , ancient shepherds huts or promote any of their tops are some of our proposals.
- Room 31 , Lekunberrri : Room 31 is a multifunctional leisure space where there is room for all kinds of cultural activities and events like DJ sessions , concerts , exhibitions , film , performing arts and culinary culture , among others.